The Official Athletics Website of Lake Forest Academy
Glore Gym & Fieldhouse
Charles F. Glore Memorial Gymnasium and Fieldhouse was dedicated on April 25, 1953. The swimming pool opened in November 1959. Significant improvements were made to the Glore Memorial Gym and swimming pool in 2009 and 2010. The pool was repainted and the chemical and pumping systems were replaced and upgraded. A new pool balcony was constructed as a part of the Glore Corridor project.